Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Club

We have decided to use this blog as a place to review books that we are reading as part of our new sisters' book club. We are up for suggestions on books to read, preferably those contained on this list.

The goal: 800 pages every 6 weeks.

The prize: A monthly get-together to discuss the books and have a fun activity to go along with the "meeting."

The first book we are reading is Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book Two: The Sea of Monsters (by Rick Riordan).

*

The second book we will read is Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book Three: The Titan's Curse (by Rick Riordan).

*

Feel free to read along with us and add comments about the books! We'll keep you up-to-date with our reviews and our meetings!

*images from barnesandnoble.com


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I finished Sea of Monsters. Just picked up my copy of the Titan's curse from the library.

Ruth Ann said...

I am impressed at what wonderful sisters Sarah has. And that she is son the 3rd book! Yea Sarah!

Rachel said...

If I ever get a ticker, I am on pg 120 of the Titan's Curse